£80000 - £95000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus + Great Package
11 days ago
Head of Logistics Strategy - Market Leading Retailer
£80,000 - £95,000 + Exceptional Bonus + Great Package
England/Flex/Remote - UK Travel required.
This company has seen significant growth and transformation over the last few years and is a market leader in their space with a fantastic brand. We are working exclusively on an exciting newly created role - they are looking for a candidate who has strong experience in devising & delivering logistics programmes, omni channel distribution and network design.
This is a highly exciting role where you will have autonomy and ownership to shape the long term logistics strategy & operational development within a fantastic business.
What will the role entail?
- The primary role across the next 18- 24 months will be to shape & develop the strategic direction of logistics within the business, leading a small team responsible for the development & design of the Logistics network.
- To design & implement the roadmap for the long term logistics strategy across fulfilment, warehousing, network design, delivery proposition & technology.
- Review the end to end logistics proposition, highlighting key areas of opportunities and working closely with 3PLs to improve delivery channels.
- Working with the key stakeholders across the business to help align company goals and pushing new ideas for efficiency and cost reduction
Key skills and experience required?
- Previous experience developing & delivering strategical logistical programmes with a deep understanding of operations.
- Strong experience of network design, modelling or development of complex operational models
- Strong retail background, bonus point if you have delivered new delivery propositions !
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience working across all levels
- Hands on approach to leading projects and developing new processes
- Excellent management skills with the ability to develop teams
- Degree or master's educated
Why should you apply for this role?
- Fantastic company culture that values individuality, collaboration & innovation
- The opportunity to develop the future strategy within a well know brand
- This is a critical senior position within a market leading business
- Strong career progression both within the UK & Internationally.
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.