£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Car
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent is excited to be partnering with a market leading FMCG business, who are looking for hands on & highly motivated individual to drive their operational excellence strategy across warehousing & logistics.
This is a brand new, exciting role where you will define & lead the transformation agenda managing large scale programmes of change whilst also optimising warehouse operations. You will relish a challenge & love solving complex problems with innovative solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with a fantastic culture & excellent career prospects.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Car
- Define, design & implement the businesses' operational excellence programme & embed a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation
- Lead the warehouse development projects, driving change across systems, processes & people.
- Set 'best in class' standards, developing the operational team & supporting senior leadership with the long term strategy
- Review the overall logistics network, working with suppliers & partners highlighting key bottlenecks & area of opportunities
- Review end to end operational processes, engaging across multi department to improve operational effectiveness
- A strong collaborator, who can work cross-functionally to deliver on the overall strategy of the business & foster a culture of engagement & development.
- As part of the senior leadership team, advise on future business strategy & support achieving the target objectives.
- A hands on, determined & innovative individual with previous experience in fast paced FMCG/3PL/Retail/Pharma organisations
- 5-8 + years' experience managing operational warehouses/driving operational strategy/continuous improvement/operational excellence
- Strong experience managing in an automated warehouse environment - bonus point if you have been part of a new DC set up!
- Track record in driving improvement initiatives & optimising warehouse operations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skill
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
This business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers' multiple routes for progression. They are a business that fosters an open and collaborative culture and looks for innovative people with excellent leadership skills. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that will give you the freedom to operate autonomously with a fantastic culture.
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please apply now. For further information please contact Seb Taylor
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.