£90000 - £100000 per annum + plus significant package
12 days ago
Head of Operational Transformation
I'm thrilled to be working with a market leading, innovative food business on a new Head of Operational Transformation for their team. This brand new role will focus on the leadership of transforming the operations of this fast moving business, across logistics, processes and technology. From creating new service propositions to driving complex operational roadmaps, this is an exciting, fast paced role for a senior leader to step in and really make an impact on a fantastic business!
This role is London based with travel to sites, and is paying up to £100,000 + significant package for the right candidate!
- Deliver and drive complex projects across the Operation, varying from technology and systems changes to new site launches and large scale Supply Chain transformation
- Build a world class Operational Delivery team, managing direct reports and growing the team
- Own and redefine the operational proposition, working closely with NPD to ensure operations can meet new service offerings
- Support with the creation of longer term roadmapping across operations and proposition development
Who we're looking for
- Strong experience in both industry and consulting is ideal, with a background in the FMCG and/or eCommerce markets
- Fantastic project management experience, with strong knowledge of various project management methods and when each should be used
- Excellent leadership skills, able to develop and grow the team under you
- Able to influence decisions all the way up to C Level
- Able to work at an incredibly fast pace in a dynamic, exciting, growing business!
For more details, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today! Please note that candidates must have full UK right to work to apply.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.