8 months ago
A thriving FMCG company in the Netherlands is recruiting for Global Procurement Head of Packaging.
As the Procurement Head of Packaging you will take over a global Packaging portfolio, sitting in the centre of excellence focusing purely on strategy development. This role will not be directly responsible for managing a team.
It is the company’s spirit to expose employees to responsibilities early and ensure a steep learning curve.
• Deliver results in key performance areas including cost management, market & financial forecast accuracy, cash performance, service & quality, process improvements, innovation, and alignment with our internal business partners. Ensure alignment with internal stakeholders for key commodity coverage
• Understand regional stakeholders requirements and define, develop and implement the optimal strategy that delivers regional and global objectives
• Develop expertise within the organization around the supply markets that they are buying in and the impacts of governmental; technological; and economic changes that impact those markets
• Driving strategies aligned to the business agenda and incorporating value engineering projects into the global strategies
• Supporting the different regions in strategy implementation and adaptation to the markets where needed
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Minimum of 10 years Procurement experience in FMCG Industry incl. experience in packaging procurement
• Solid foundation in procurement – focusing on developing and deploying global category strategies
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Previous experience in value engineering projects is a must
• Demonstrates superior interpersonal, coaching, and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization.
• Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously & to develop priorities him/herself
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, either apply with your CV here or reach out to Teo directly on firstname.lastname@example.org