£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
28 days ago
28 Feb 00:00
Head of Supply Chain (Projects/Promotions) - £55 - £65k + Bonus + Excellent benefits - London
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Supply Chain for a fantastic & well-known consumer brand, who have disrupted their industry through great marketing & brilliant products.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, growing & established business, with a terrific culture to boot!
Your role will be pivotal to the success of the business managing the promotional/seasonal strategy of the organisation, this will involve full end to end management dealing with key stakeholders both internally & externally
- Overall ownership and P&L responsibility from cradle to grave; concept, development, creation, implementation & delivery of end to end supply chain for promotional/seasonal activity
- Develop the overarching strategy for promotion/gifting activity for our client, collaborating with the wider teams.
- Build & ensure effective project timelines for each activity engaging with all stakeholders, clients, suppliers & customers.
- Work closely with 3PL partners to ensure realistic timelines & lead a programme of innovative & cost saving initiatives
- Ensure quality controls are in place & that end product is as per initial concept.
- Excellent end to end supply chain experience, bringing new products to market, from concept to delivery.
- Excellent collaboration, communication & stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in high growth businesses/eCommerce/personal care/cosmetics/beauty
- A hands on, highly organised & agile individual working in a fast paced environment
- Strong SAP & Excel Skills (Highly Desirable)
Sounds like you? Then please apply or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.