£95000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Equity
16 days ago
TITLE: Head of Supply Chain Systems
PACKAGE: £95,000 - £110,000 + Bonus + Equity
I'm thrilled to be working exclusively with a fantastic fast paced FMCG organisation that has been lauded as one of the most exciting and progressive businesses in Europe!
After further impressive growth, they are now looking to bring on a Head of Supply Chain Systems to take their operation to the next level, driving strategical change and developing best in class supply chain operations across multiple sites!
This is an amazing opportunity with a people-centric organisation and the role is critical to their success. You'll be a senior leader in the technology team setting and executing the future vision for the business. The role can be based anywhere in the UK and can be remote but with travel to sites/head office
We're looking to hear from individuals with a strong IT/technology background within Supply Chain systems (Ideally some experience with WMS) from fast paced businesses. You'll have experience in scoping and implementing brand new systems and technology as well as developing day to day and strategic initiatives to drive improvement across the operation.
What will the role entail?
- Leading and shaping the Supply Chain technology agenda, setting out long term strategy to ensure the business is at the forefront of technological innovation
- Scope and ultimately design the supply chain systems strategy and BAU activity to support the continued growth and operational effectiveness of the business
- Using your experience from both a technical and supply chain background to help solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Create a road map for new solutions development & evolution of current systems, building a culture of continuous improvement
Key skills and experience required?
- A hands on, tenacious and innovative individual with an excellent track record of implementing systems within a fast paced environment
- 7-10 + years' experience with Supply Chain Systems/technology/IT scoping, developing and implementing systems ideally with previous experience of WMS would be a bonus!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Strong leadership & stakeholder management skills, who is not afraid to challenge the business, driving new and innovative solutions
Why should you apply for this role?
- Fantastic company culture with an excellent starting salary and package
- This is a critical senior position within an extremely successful business
- The opportunity to take ownership over some highly critical change programmes
- Strong career progression within a high growth organisation
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.