£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Pod are excited to be working with an industry leading consumer goods company based in North West London on a new Import Coordinator position. This role has a significant responsibility in the company's logistics operations, with responsibility for the clearing of all import shipments for this company. This business, a market leader in the field, is going through significant growth; this is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business with some great potential for development and progression in the future.
- Full responsibility for clearing of Import Shipments
- Ensuring all customs paperwork and clearance instructions are provided to freight forwarders
- Track orders and imports through SAP
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as suppliers and forwarders on a regular basis
- At least 1 year's experience with shipping and logistics, with an emphasis on import
- Understanding of customs clearance and import paperwork
- Strong SAP skills are advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with multiple stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If this role sounds like you, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.