£400 - £500 per day
22 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be coming out to market with a brand new role in Warwickshire, we are currently working with one of the fastest growing E-Commerce businesses in the UK on an Interim Health & Safety Manager position. In this role you will be the first person to join a brand new site, as Health & Safety Manager you will design & implement H&S policies and procedures in preparation for the site opening in July.
This is a business that has grown tremendously in the past 5 years, originally a start up they are now firmly established as market leaders in the UK and Europe. It's a fast paced operation with very high standards so we are seeking a strong leader who will be able to hit the ground running.
We are looking for someone who will do the following:
- Relentless and enthusiastic approach to the design and implementation of Site Safety KPIs.
- As the H&S expert you will work closely with key business stakeholders to ensure that the site is fully compliant and meets all regulations before opening.
- Responsible for the site safety strategy including regular alignment of relevant HS&E principles through stakeholder engagement.
- Contributes to the wider site vision/mission with industry knowledge and expertise.
- Champions UK Legislation and Policies, holding the site and management team accountable for behaviours and practices moving forward.
- NEBOSH/IOSH Certification or Qualification.
- Strong Health & Safety background, will have a track record of implementing and managing H&S policies and procedures.
- Will have experience working in a Manufacturing environment - preferably with Food/FMCG businesses
- Excellent communication skills.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.