£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
International Logistics Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract 9 Months)
£65,000 - £75,000 + Car Allowance
One of our ever-expanding, well-established and flourishing clients are looking for a pragmatic, organised & highly engaging Logistics Implementation Manager.
The role will oversee a multi-million pound project & significant change programme, focused on managing the transition & review of the supply chain business areas.
This position holds an instrumental role in reviewing, implementing & driving the international logistics around Brexit
- Responsibility for driving the international logistics transition project with a focus on the impact of Brexit incl. service, cost, transition & project management for the logistics operations whilst being the key link between areas providing guidance, regular reports & highlighting key problem areas.
- Effective management of 3PL warehouse & transport providers, during the transition, reviewing distribution models and suggesting new & innovative solutions
- Working as part of the wider team, working collaboratively & cross functionally to drive actions in line with long term strategy
- Provide direction & priority to all stakeholder, managing the communication & distribution of information to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Managing & improving a complex distribution model and supplier network; understanding business requirements and optimising approach
- Reviewing full end to end distribution network using root cause & gap analysis to evaluate pinch point & opportunities
- 3-5+ years' experience within a large scale international distribution environment for market leading food/FMCG businesses
- Experienced logistics/implementation/project manager, with a track record of managing significant change & working in a fast paced environment
- Commercially astute individual with exceptional supplier & senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive quick & effective change
Sounds like you? Then please apply, or contact Seb directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.