23 days ago
JOB: JEDI Recruitment Development Scheme
LOCATION: Old Street, London (Home and Office hybrid working model)
SALARY: Strong performance will deliver £50k+ OTE in your second year.
Choosing Pod's JEDI training scheme as the place to start your recruitment career will:
- Give you the power to control people's thoughts
- Provide the skills to run your own business in the future
- Help the environment
- Place you in a vibrant, ambitious, ethical, innovative and non-corporate environment
- Get you working with some of the most famous and fast growing brands in the world
- Respect your individuality
- Introduce you to a number of people who will become true friends
- Mean you never have to compromise your own values in order to achieve success
Ok, we'd love to say that joining Pod would offer you all of these things, but we can't, that wouldn't be entirely realistic and we value openness too much to lie! The people who have worked for us already would say that they enjoy a lot of these things today, but they probably aren't controlling people's minds.
Not every opportunity in the recruitment industry is the same, so if you want to know about a truly different recruitment business, read on…
Our JEDI training at Pod allows all of our people to learn the art of influencing. In essence recruitment is about making matches, connecting with people and organisations and then introducing the best matches to each other. We're doing it right now to you. And we can teach you how it's done.
Since our launch in 2012, Pod Talent have been voted:
- "Best Recruitment Newcomer",
- "Best Agency to Work For",
- "Best Small Business" and
- "Best Client Service"
We even have a near perfect rating on Glassdoor - something not to be sniffed at…
So what do we do?
- We work with some of the most phenomenal companies in the world, big and small. Right now, we are working with the likes of: Coca-Cola, Beauty Pie, Zwift, Gousto, Danone, Kraft Heinz, Henkel, Ocean Bottle, GSK and many more
- We help our clients to make their operations as efficient as they can be, by finding them the best talent in the market. This makes them not only more successful but more environmentally responsible
- We do all of the above in a truly ethical way, with approaches that are properly innovative and different
- We work in a grown-up way, everyone is treated like an adult, we have a flexible working model including flexible start and finish times and a hybrid working model of office and working from home
What would you do?
Your career development will be in good hands here. You'll initially go through an intensive 3 month training scheme, delivered by industry experts with a phenomenal track record in recruitment. You'll be assigned to one of our fast paced UK desks, and be given the tools to build your own business within our business, with immediate opportunities for success.
There is no one profile that works at Pod - we embrace individuality! There are some things that all successful people at Pod tend to have though…
- They are bright, natural problem solvers
- They have emotional intelligence and the ability to read others
- They are ambitious and full of energy
- They are tenacious and bounce back from setbacks quickly
- They are great at building relationships
- They have a nose for an opportunity
- They work hard!
Recruitment is bonkers. If you are a natural, it doesn't feel like work, after all you get paid to get to know people. It's a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs, no day is the same and each day tends to fly by in the blink of an eye. Your work is never done, and the rewards for your efforts are uncapped. This is worth your consideration, so apply today!
You will apply for this role, why wouldn't you?
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.