£27000 - £35000 per annum + + bonus
20 days ago
We are currently supporting an exciting, fast-growing food business that is home to several exciting brands and has been going from strength-to-strength over the last couple of years. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a junior supply chain professional to join a growing operations team and take ownership of short-term planning and inventory management. If you are looking for a new challenge at an exciting and fast-growing company - then read on!
About the role:
- Support key supply chain processes, including - inventory management, planning and replenishment
- Manage import and export of multiple ingredients and finished goods
- Raise and check purchase orders and invoices
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience working in supply chain
- Experience working within food & beverages industry
- Great drive and ambition to get involved and take initiative
- Desire to learn and develop
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use Excel
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.