£65000 - £70000 per annum
17 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be coming out to market with a brand new opportunity, we are currently working with one of Europe's fastest growing Food businesses on a Lead Project Engineer position. In this role you will work as part of a cross functional team to deliver engineering projects which will improve site functionality and ensure that the business maintains its high standard of practice.
This is an opportunity to join a business that has revolutionized their industry, they hold technology at the core of what they do and they have a very free thinking culture so they are definitely looking for like-minded individuals. You will be working in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing so my client is seeking someone who is passionate about change.
- Work alongside your team to deliver projects ensuring engineering, ISO, food safety & HSE standards are achieved.
- Produce CAPEX proposals by working alongside suppliers to develop automation solutions.
- Manage engineering projects with budgets of up to £8M - £10M
- You will provide technical knowledge to the business to ensure that implementation plans are fully developed, whilst identifying risks and opportunities.
- Create a project time plan and set the agenda for project meetings.
- Communicate project delivery, progress, risks and set expectations with all stakeholders.
- Ideally degree level educated in relevant field e.g. Engineering
- Strong experience in relevant industry e.g. Food, FMCG
- Excellent Project Management background
- CAPEX and Budget management experience
- Ideally will have experience working with automation
- Excellent Communicator, will be able to manage stakeholders at all levels
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.