£40000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing start-up business based in London who are seeking a Logistics and Inventory Manager to join them on a permanent base, and be responsible for supporting daily operations, flow, and logistics of key account orders.
This business has seen year-on-year growth, and offer a fast-paced and progressive working environment within an exciting forward-thinking operation. This role is based in London 2 days per week but can be remote the rest of the time.
What you will be doing as Logistics & Inventory manager -
- Be key point of contact between business and the 3PL, ensuring SLAs and KPIs are adhered to
- Work closely with the supply chain team in Germany, understanding incoming shipping schedules, ensuring inventory is fulfilled
- Monitor stock levels and allocations between channels
- Oversee order fulfilment process
- Mentoring and development of 1 direct report
Ideally the Logistics & Inventory Manager will be -
- Experience in operations / logistics (3+ years)
- Experience working with an ERP - Navision would be beneficial
- Start-up mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a rapidly changing,
- Hands-on but collaborate approach to working
If you hold the above experience and are seeking a new opportunity within Logistics / Inventory, then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.