£25000 - £30000 per annum + discretionary bonus
23 days ago
Pod are excited to be working with an industry leading, fast growth e-commerce company who are looking to bring on some new talent in order to expand the Supply Chain team! This company is going through a huge growth phase and has exciting plans for the future! This role offers an excellent chance to develop your skills and progress in an industry leading, exciting e-commerce environment.
- Communicate with freight forwarders and suppliers in order to ensure that stock movements are done on time and correctly
- Monitor shipments, forecast future requirements and ensure the correct stock is in the right place at the right time
- Liaise with customs and shipping to deal with any import and export issues
The ideal candidate will have
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce logistics
- Experience with import codes, freight and export
- Preferably degree educated
- Excellent excel skills
The successful candidate will recieve between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience, plus a discretionary bonus. For more information, please get in touch with email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.