22 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Logistics professional to join a well-established and reputable global consumer goods organisation managing the Western Europe cluster!
Working as a key member of the European Logistics Leadership Team from modern offices on the outskirts of Paris, you will take responsibility for the Warehousing and Secondary Freight operations for France, Spain, Portugal and Benelux. Having ownership of the SLA’s for the region, you will manage the relationship with the Logistics Service Providers, working closely with them to ensure delivery of the agreed service levels at optimal cost.
• Developing and driving the Logistics Service Provider relationships to ensure optimal delivery times and costs
• Regularly visiting the Providers to manage, influence and improve the relationships
• Managing warehousing and transport capacity and mitigation risk plans
• Coordinating cross-functional Cost to Serve improvement initiatives for the region
• Leading, coaching and developing a Junior Analyst, and owning all major change projects for the region
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5 - 7+ years’ experience in a Logistics, Warehouse / Distribution / Transportation (or similar, i.e. managing 3PL / 4PL providers) role, ideally gained within the consumer goods, chemicals or food industry
• Experience of influencing change and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrable experience of managing vendors and projects, with strong negotiation skills
• Fluency in French and English, with Spanish being an advantage
Benefits/Why this Opportunity:
• Great key European location – outskirts of Paris
• Competitive package and benefits
• Opportunity to join a global FMCG in an impactful role that is responsible for a key region
• Exciting long-term progression opportunities
If this opportunity is of interest to you, and you feel your profile matches the requirements, we look forward to receiving your application.
Due to the volume of applications we typically receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to everyone. If you haven’t had a response to your application within 14 days, please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion.