£50000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance & Bonus
about 1 month ago
Pod talent have partnered with a leading FMCG/Retail business, who due to growth and high demand, are seeking a talented Logistics Manager to join them with a focus on their D2C business.
Our client are seeking am ambitious and forward-thinking Supply Chain Professional, with experience across 3PL Management, DC Operations and E-Fulfilment.
What you'll be doing -
- Acting as part of the Logistics Leadership team, you will be responsible for developing strong and collaborative partnerships with the wider supply chain team
- Have responsibility over E-Fulfilment, across multiple locations in Europe, including large P&L ownership, along with all inbound, outbound, compliance and inventory management
- Full 3PL management, ensuring service and cost targets and adhered to
- Project management over a new eCommerce venture, setting up new locations for D2C operations
Ideally, we're looking for someone who -
- 5+ years within Logistics, with a background in eCommerce or looking at direct to consumer strategies
- A strong communicator, with ability to analyse and present findings, along with suggestions to stakeholders at all levels regarding process improvements and new initiatives
- 3PL management, ideally across Europe, driving them to hit targets and business goals
- A commercially minded professional, with experience working within rapid-growth and innovative operations
Why should you apply?
- Fast-growing and well-known brand, with some exciting new ventures ahead
- Critical position, allowing autonomy but within a collaborative and rewarding environment
- Innovative business, welcoming new ideas within an environment where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact email@example.com.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.