£50000 - £60000 per annum
27 days ago
Title: Management Consultant - Logistics
Package: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: London/Nationwide (With Travel required)
I am excited to be partnering with an award-winning global consultancy that is looking to bring in high performing logistics professionals into the business to support continued growth. Working with major blue chip clients you will evaluate, define & improve their operational strategy, working as a partner to the business utilising yours specialist knowledge to drive exceptional change.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Logistics Manager, Operations Manager, Logistics Project Manager to join a growing Consultancy with fantastic culture working on revolutionary & innovative projects with market leading clients.
- Responsible for developing & leading key projects with major clients to support Operations Strategy & Transformation
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in the business to gain a deep understanding of the logistics challenges, creating a strategy road map & delivering on this plan.
- Completing analysis on the specific business areas & providing improvement recommendations and working closely with the business to ensure this succeeds.
- Utilising you specialist logistics knowledge support on logistical change projects e.g. (but not limited to): Network Design, Inventory Controls, Site Start ups, 3PL Transitions/Tenders, Product Rationalisation etc
- Managing complex programmes of change both long term & short term plan, driving innovative transformation across their clients
Who are you?
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- 3-5 years within Logistics or Operational roles within large blue chip, 3PL, Grocers or Consumer goods business
- Excellent Academic Record, Degree Educated with excellent analytical skills
- A proven track record of driving significant improvements across transport, distribution, operations, logistics, warehousing
- A strong communicator who can engage with individuals across all levels
The business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers multiple routes for progression. They are also a business that fosters an open and collaborative culture and are looking for strong high performing individuals to join their team!
If you're looking for a challenging and interesting opportunity, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don't hesitate to apply.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.