£28000 - £30000 per annum
19 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be working with a booming ecommerce fashion start-up who are taking the urban market by storm! They are now looking for a Merchandiser to join their team in Central London.
In this role, you will take charge of managing a 4-month ecommerce order forecast and be the key point of contact for suppliers in the UK and Far East.
This is a fab opportunity to join a fast-paced, fast-growing business who are rising quickly to the forefront of their market.
In this role you will…
- Manage a 3-4 month rolling forecast for UK ecommerce warehouse
- Facilitate excellent supplier relationships
- Control inventory and identify associated risks and opportunities
- Maintain WSSI reports and present transparent data to business
To succeed in this role, you should have…
- 3 years' experience in an ecommerce merchandising or demand planning role in FMCG or retail
- Excellent Excel skills and analytical ability
- A love of start-up culture and a passion for getting hands on
If you think this would be your next ideal move, please apply or send a CV to email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.