£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are currently working with one of the UK's most exciting premium drinks brands on a critical new role, we are currently looking for a New Product Development Manager to join their head office in London. In this role you will work closely with flavour houses and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of new formulations and liquid projects.
This is a business that has performed extremely well this past year, they were able to add 20 new people to the business after growing organically so it's a very exciting time to be coming on board. The culture there is fast paced and people orientated so they are looking for a collaborative person who will be able to hit the ground running.
- Work closely with Suppliers and Flavour Houses on new formulations and liquid development projects.
- Work with the technical and innovation teams to create new liquid development ideas and work together to take them from concept to launch.
- Translate market trends into innovative products.
- Support the Senior Liquid Development Manager to identify and implement process improvements in formulation activities and business processes.
- Support the business with trials, costing & documentation.
- Manage the sensory evaluation and shelf life programmes.
- Degree level educated in relevant field e.g. Chemistry, Food Science etc.
- Strong project management background, you have taken products from concept to launch previously.
- Skills in product formulation and process scale up from laboratory to factory are essential with specific knowledge of beverage formulation, ingredients and processing.
- Ability to generate appropriate technical documentation such as specifications, MSDS, formulation and manufacturing instructions.
- Experienced of working with laboratory and manufacturing facilities.
- Culturally you will be an excellent communicator who builds relationships easily and you will thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.