£50000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operational Development Manager
UK/Flex (UK Travel Required)
£50,000 - £65,000
I'm thrilled to be working exclusively with a fantastic fast paced FMCG organisation that has been lauded as one of the most exciting and progressive businesses in Europe!
After further impressive growth, they are looking to bring on an innovative and driven Operational Development Manager. Within this role, you will define and lead a large scale programme of change & continuous improvement projects across sites and the network utilising innovative methods to solve complex problems! The role will be split between site and home working, and they offer a very flexible WFH policy!
We are looking for a hands on, solution-oriented and ambitious individual who can lead on multiple strategic projects, influence key stakeholders and work cross functionally across both external and internal teams
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business with a fantastic culture and excellent career prospects!
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively lead, implement and manage operational transformation/excellence programmes that improve the operations capability, capacity and effectiveness
- Driving continuous improvement projects across the operation working cross functionally across all disciplines
- Utilising data driven approach to identify key opportunities and risks, suggesting and driving improvements to the operations
- A strong collaborator able to engage & communicate with individuals at all level
- Able to understand business objectives & prioritise resource efforts to ensure strategic goals are met.
What we're looking for:
- A passionate and innovative individual with previous experience in a fast paced environment
- 3-5 + Years' experience within an operational/ supply chain/ consultancy/ project management experience driving operational excellence/continuous projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & other
- Bonus Points - If you have you have experience with warehouse automation!
Why should you apply for this role?
- A role where you're given the autonomy and ownership to deliver impact but also shape the strategic vision of the site and network operations
- Excellent career opportunities - this business is a strong believer in promoting from within and offers high achievers multiple routes to progression
- Fantastic and well known brand in people centric organisation with great culture
- Opportunity to work on critical and next generation technology/change projects.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more, please apply today or reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.