£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
16 days ago
Title: Operational Excellence Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
I am excited to be partnering with a major retailer for a fantastic opportunity as an Operational Excellence Manager. Within this role, you will define & lead a large scale programme of change & continuous improvement projects utilising innovative methods to complex problems!
We are looking for a hands on, solution-oriented & ambitious individual who can lead on multiple strategic projects, influence key stakeholders and work cross functionally across the E2E supply chain teams.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading business with a fantastic culture and excellent career prospects!
What you'll be doing:
- Effectively lead, implement and manage operational transformation programmes that improve the operations capability, capacity and effectiveness
- Driving continuous improvement projects across the operation working cross functionally across all disciplines
- A strong collaborator able to engage & communicate with individuals at all level
- Previous experience managing large scale transformation programmes
- Able to understand business objectives & prioritise resource efforts to ensure strategic goals are met.
- Successful development of business cases & project assessment to prioritise initiatives
What we're looking for:
- A passionate & innovative individual with previous experience in a fast paced environment
- 3-5 + Years' experience within an operational/ supply chain/ consultancy/ project experience driving operational excellence projects.
- Bonus Points - If you have you have experience with warehouse automation!
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.