£30000 - £40000 per annum
20 days ago
07 Feb 00:00
Pod Talent are currently partnering with a high growth London based Food Start up on a brand new role in their business. Due to the significant demand they have been receiving my client is seeking an Operations Manager to come on board, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone ambitious and driven to really make their mark on a start up with amazing potential.
- Oversee warehousing and packing teams and work with the kitchen team to ensure the operation runs smoothly
- Identify and implement continuous improvements projects wherever you see fit
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that every aspect of the operation is running optimally
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-4 years experience in a food start up environment
- Direct management experience
- Food Safety Level 2 or HACCP Level 2 or higher (Essential!)
- Bachelors' Degree
The successful candidate will receive between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on experience, with a discretionary bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.