£40000 - £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Operations Manager (Warehouse/Production)
High Growth Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000
I'm thrilled to be working with a highly recognisable D2C/ecommerce brand that has seen triple digit growth and are seen as a leader in their market. Due to their continued growth there are looking to expand their operations team based in West London.
You will be responsible for leading a fast-paced warehouse/production site across multiple shifts leading through three Supervisors to manage the production line, warehouse operations and fulfillment. Accountable for operational performance, continuous improvement initiatives, people development, quality metrics, long term planning and transformational projects (i.e. Automation)
This business is a true believer in people and offers high achievers multiple routes to progress.As well as being a market leader are an incredibly customer centric business and are looking for autonomous, high energy and passionate individual to lead their teams.
Please note this role is Sunday to Thursday 0900 - 1730
- Successful leadership of medium size teams across multiple shifts through supervisors and team leaders to deliver strong results and constantly look to improve the operation.
- Control, lead and innovate their key metrics, improving data reliability/integrity and business visibility while highlighting key areas of inefficiencies and innovation.
- Grow, develop and support a high performing team, contributing to the team spirit, learning and engagement of the wider team. Along with setting SMART objectives & ensuring sufficient development opportunities.
- Ensuring the warehouse/production operation is set up to run as efficiently as possible while not comprising on safety or quality. Take a lead on improvement projects, identifying key opportunities and risks with an innovative approach
Ideally, we are looking for:
- A passionate and adaptable individual keen to support a high growth organisation
- Excellent experience leading warehouse OR production teams in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills, able to manage operational teams
- Strong attention to detail with an appetite for success
- Collaborative and friendly, whilst not being afraid to get stuck in with the day to day operation where necessary!
If you are an experienced Operations/Production/Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge and want to find out more about this great opportunity in a super fast paced, high growth start up, then please get in touch - Seb Taylor Seb.Taylor@Pod-Talent.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.