£40000 - £44000 per annum + Benefits
20 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's fastest growing Food & Beverage businesses on a brand new role, we are currently looking for an Operations Shift Manager (Nights, 6pm - 6am) to join their site in Lincolnshire. In this role you will be responsible for efficiently managing your team, ensuring the KPI targets and objectives are continually achieved, whilst maintaining operational compliance and accuracy.
This is an opportunity to join a business that has revolutionized their industry, they hold technology at the core of what they do and they have a very free thinking culture so they are definitely looking for like-minded individuals. You will be working in a busy environment that is constantly changing so my client is seeking someone who is passionate about change.
- Direct the operational daily activities required to achieve the business requirements.
- You will manage timely and accurate receipt of product and PO's (purchase orders) onto the Warehouse Management System.
- In alignment with the Process Manager, you will oversee weekly, monthly and yearly stock-counts as required.
- Ensure correct collation and movements of stock both physically and on the system, with timely investigation and resolution of all stock-related issues to ensure accurate stock levels of goods for the ongoing delivery of all orders.
- Maintain efficient operational stock rotation and handling systems, including obsolete stock levels disposal.
- Responsible for the management and development of colleagues within your team - conducting regular 1:1's with all team members.
Who you are
- Will have experience in similar fast paced industry e.g. Food, FMCG
- You will be highly knowledgeable when it comes to Operations & stock-management
- Strong leadership experience, has a track record of developing team members
- Have good IT skills e.g. Google Suite, Excel, Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A relationship builder, problem-solver and super organised
- IOSH, HACCP and Food Safety Level 3 an advantage
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.