£22000 - £25000 per annum + discretionary bonus
13 days ago
Pod have recently partnered with an exciting retail company to find a new Order Management Coordinator for their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great culture, be a part of a fantastic team and develop yourself in this fast paced, dyanmic role.
- Responsibility for inputting, processing and monitoring sales orders for B2B customers.
- Work with B2B customers to identify, inform and resolve of any issues in the shipping process
- Ensure that wholesale customer service is kept to a high standard and customers are satisfied with the end to end order process
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year experience in a logistics coordinator / B2B customer service role
- Excellent written english
- Experience with ERP systems
- Organised and analytical in working approach
- Fluency in another language is benefical
This is a permanent role. The successful candidate will recieve £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus. If you're interested, please get in touch! - email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.