£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
22 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be supporting a Global Consultancy on a brand new role, we are currently recruiting for a Packaging Development Manager to join their West London head office. In this role you will be responsible for the development of sustainable and commercially appropriate packaging solutions for a wide variety of clients in the Food & Beverage Industry.
This business is seeking someone who can provide subject matter expertise to their customers, build and maintain supplier relationships and work cross functionally. This is a very broad role which will provide you with a lot of variety whilst also giving you the opportunity to work with some very well-known brands.
- You will lead on the delivery and project management of appropriate packaging solutions, including cost benefit and risk, piloting and implementation timelines.
- You will be responsible for the co-creation, development and delivery of innovative packaging solutions, in alignment with suppliers and external innovation;
- Establish methodology and reporting metrics to support relevant customer goals, working with independent experts and sharing best practice adopted from other markets and working in collaboration with stakeholders e.g. distribution companies, Packaging suppliers, industry experts;
- Horizon scanning, innovation and sharing best practice from other markets and the industry to support the above priorities;
- Identify correct methodology for monitoring and reporting.
- Manage allocated packaging/sourcing projects and proactively suggest solutions to your customers.
- BSc Level degree in engineering, business, or equivalent
- Proven business experience in a packaging development, sustainability, account management or project management role preferably in packaging environment
- Excellent client facing experience
- Good understanding of the printing and packaging industry requirements
- Project management speciality
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.