£40000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be working with a Global Food Restaurant Business on an urgent new role, we are seeking a Packaging Technologist to join their EU Supply Chain team on an initial temporary contract which is very likely to go permanent due to business requirements.
Their Head office is based in Surrey but you will have the option of working fully remote or hybrid if you would like. In this role you will report into the EU Quality Manager and you will have the following responsibilities:
- Run testing and approval processes on packaging products
- Ensure all retail packaging is compliant to Food Safety Guidelines, EU Regulatory and local guidelines
- Approve new and existing suppliers and sites
- Reviewing and approving specifications
- Manage customer complaints
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience in FMCG Industry
- 3+ years experience related to quality assurance & compliance experience on retail packaging items (specification reading and writing experience, regulatory requirements knowledge, testing parameters)
- Experience in food contact packaging testing and related skills (cooking, heat retention tests, visual tests, strength testing)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective team working
- You should have strong drive for results and have the desire to grow and develop within the organisation.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.