€65,000 - €120,000
14 days ago
03 Nov 00:00
Pod Talent is partnering with a large FMCG business and is recruiting a highly talented Procurement Category Manager Directs.
If you are looking to do something special, and join a business in a time of change - look no further. This company has a laser focus on hiring top talent who want to deliver extraordinary results and want to experience an unlimited career. The opportunities for growth and rewards are earned by the exceptional leaders at every level who deliver results with values.
As a Procurement Category Manager you will have full responsibility for the portfolio you are given. The role will be sitting in a new department exposed to a lot of changes, hence high level of agility is required from every candidate. It will be highly encouraged that you come up with your own, fresh strategic approach. Your progression purely depends on your results. If you’re doing well, the doors will be open.
• Deliver results in key performance areas including cost management, market & financial forecast accuracy, cash performance, service & quality, process improvements, innovation, and alignment with the internal business partners. Ensure alignment with main stakeholders
• Understand regional stakeholder requirements and define, develop and implement the optimal strategy that delivers regional objectives.
• Develop expertise within the organization around the supply markets that they are buying in and the impacts of dealing with a very supplier restricted market
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree level.
• 7+ years of Procurement experience in the FMCG, packaging, automotive, aerospace or 3rd manufacturing industry incl. experience in raw materials, packaging, ingredients, commodities etc.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills
• Creative way of finding solutions of complex and simple problems
• Ability to demonstrate strategic mindset including strategy development and implementation
• Experienced in change management & senior stakeholder management
• Demonstrates superior interpersonal and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization
• Motivated, self-directed, highly results and detail oriented
• Ability to travel across EMEA
• English language is essential, second language is a plus