£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent have partnered with a market-leading technology business, who are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of supply chain, from supplier selection and sourcing to product development and inventory management.
What you'll be doing as Supply Chain Manager -
- Global sourcing of electronic and engineered components, from multiple locations including the Far East
- Developing and improving supply chain processes, ensuring correct documentation is in place, and maintaining ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations
- Working strategically with suppliers to improve on lead times, quality and cost
- Managing inventory, and supporting the engineering team with product development
Experience / skills required for the position of Supply Chain Manager -
- 5 years experience in a Supply Chain Management / Procurement Management role within manufacturing or industrial engineering
- Experience sourcing electronic hardware components, including PCBs
- Experience of global sourcing, included Far East sourcing
- ERP knowledge -- set-up would also be desirable
This is an exciting opportunity within a growing and innovative business, with a focus on low-carbon systems, to support them in supply chain initiatives and process improvements.
If this is something that interests you, please apply below or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.