£70000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits
23 days ago
Programme Manager - London/Nationwide - £70- £90k + Great Benefits
I am excited to be partnering with a high growth FMCG business who are experiencing exceptional demand and are looking for an experienced, highly organised & innovative programme manager to design, implement & manage their new factory/site set ups along with delivering on the future programmes of change.
This a thrilling time to join a business who has seen impressive & sustained growth of the years and are looking for someone to take full ownership of these projects to support the future business growth.
This is a brand new role offering the right person a fantastic opportunity to make the role there own & build the foundations to support the businesses' exceptional growth.
- To own, design & deliver a large scale strategic programme of change to support the business' growth
- Leading the end to end delivery of a variety of business-critical projects, ensuring clear communication & achievable milestones.
- Creating the project framework & establishing/monitoring a set of key performance indicators across the business
- Reporting on progress of the project along with highlighting key areas of concerns to senior leadership team.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder both internally & externally
- Identifying opportunities across the organisation for future change programmes
- 5 -7 + years' E2E Programme Management exp; with detailed knowledge of setting up new distribution/manufacturing/operational sites, from selection, property acquisition, to site set up through to BAU
- Strong Experience working in fast paced FMCG environment, food experience would be desirable but not essential
- Hands on & highly organised individual who has managed multi million £ budgets
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills; with ability to flex style and communicate impactfully
- Ability to run complex projects & comfortable creating business cases & presenting to senior stakeholders
- Fantastic collaboration & communication skills, able to drive quick & effective change.
- Due to the nature of the role regular UK travel will be required.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply to today! Or reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.