£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be partnering up with a Global Food Manufacturing Business on brand new role, my client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their fast paced site in Cumbria. In this role you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of crucial engineering projects for the business, from concept to delivery.
This is a role in which you will be given a lot of responsibility and autonomy, you will work closely with several teams in the business including Production, Supply Chain and R&D so excellent relationship building skills are needed.
- Manage the delivery of various capital projects throughout the UK ensuring the complexity, cost, time‐constraints are fully understood and managed.
- Review and update key project delivery tools and templates.
- Produce CAPEX proposals by working alongside suppliers to develop solutions.
- You will provide technical knowledge to the business to ensure that implementation plans are fully developed, whilst identifying risks and opportunities.
- Create a project time plan and set the agenda for project meetings.
- Communicate project delivery, progress, risks and set expectations with all stakeholders.
- Build a strong understanding of UK manufacturing capability.
- BSc Level Degree in Engineering related discipline ideally, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must have a strong engineering project management track record.
- Must have experience in Food OR FMCG.
- LEAN, Six Sigma or Project Management qualification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.