£25000 - £35000 per annum
13 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing E-Commerce businesses in the UK on a brand new role in their London office. My client is looking for a Quality Assurance Technologist to join their Quality & Compliance team, in this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all of their products meet their strict quality and regulatory compliance standards.
This business specializes in a wide variety of products although they do currently have a strong portfolio of electronic appliances, so they are ideally seeking someone who has quality assurance experience within electronics. It's a really exciting time to be joining the company, they had an excellent 2020 which included breaking into new geographical territories, expanding their office (will double in size this year) and growing their revenue by 100% YOY.
- Ensure that all products taken to market meet strict quality and regulatory compliance standards by planning and overseeing the inspection, testing, construction checks and product technical file compliance documentation.
- Work closely with the Compliance Manager to stay up to date with current product regulations across multiple regions.
- Assess and maintain accurate technical file documentation in line with compliance protocols for existing and new products we bring to market.
- Analyse and investigate product complaints, quality issues and returns data to produce suitable actions / improvement plans to ensure we surpass customer expectations.
- Review and maintain supplier quality management systems.
- Undertake supplier performance reviews, handle critical quality incidents, prepare and complete corrective action plans.
- Proven QA experience in consumer goods and electrical products with comprehensive technical knowledge and understanding of fundamental Quality Assurance principles and concepts.
- Excellent English interpersonal skills (both oral and written) with the ability to effectively convey and present complex technical information to suppliers and regional/global authorities.
- Experience in communicating effectively with suppliers and factories
- Ability to understand technical specifications and analyse and assess technical documentation.
- Knowledge of BS / EN / ISO standards would be advantageous
- Self-starter with an inquisitive nature.
- Analytical mindset and strategic thinker.
- Strong attention to detail.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.