£45000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be coming out to market with a brand new opportunity, we are currently working with a fast growing Global Cosmetics business in London a Quality Manager position. In this role you will be the quality leader for the business globally, ensuring this brand keeps up its strong reputation in the market. You will also build systems and processes to support the business through its continued growth.
This is a high performing business, they have made 10% YOY growth every year including 2020. Whilst now well established, this company still has a 'Start Up' Culture in the sense that its very fast moving, ambiguous and autonomous so they are looking for someone who will be passionate about working in this type of environment.
- You will be Quality leader for the brand globally, ensuring the brand upholds its premium positioning in the market.
- You will manage, maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management System, ensuring compliance and standardization of approach across the business.
- Analyze product quality data that comes through from the customer service team including complaints, identify new issues and trends and deal with them efficiently.
- Ensure the customer service team are supported with expertise and know how to correctly handle quality related issues.
- You will be the first point of contact for quality management with the 3rd party manufacturers including carrying out regular hygiene audits, ensuring specifications are kept up to date and ensuring the quality standards are maintained.
- Support other people in the business including the Technical and R&D, Supply Chain and Warehouse & Logistics teams.
- Ideally will be graduated to degree level in scientific field, strong industry experience will also be considered however.
- Must have a strong Quality Management background from similar or transferrable industry e.g. Cosmetics, Skincare.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, ISO 22716 or similar industry standards.
- You will have implemented/managed and developed a quality management system for a business that Manufactures products.
- You will be experienced working in fast paced, ambiguous environments where high performance is expected.
- Excellent communication skills, be able to manage stakeholders at all levels.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.