£33000 - £38000 per annum
8 months ago
Quality Systems Manager - Food Start Up - London
Pod Talent are currently working exclusively with a Multi-Award winning Food based Start up in London on a Quality Systems Manager. position. This business has gone through unprecedented growth in the past year alone including expanding their traditionally UK Based operation to Europe so it's a very exciting time to be joining the business.
The client that I'm working with has a very open culture where all of the teams work in close conjunction with one another, it's genuinely an enjoyable place to work and there are some great minds in the business to learn from.
- Ensure that internal standards and HACCP systems are communicated, understood and applied to meet Food Safety, Quality, Legality and customer expectations.
- You will be passionate about developing quality processes that are intelligent, practical, efficient and effective and harness the in-house technology.
- Develop and maintain a Quality Manual.
- Deliver or organise the necessary training to all key stakeholders to deliver an effective implementation of the QMS.
- Regularly liaise with other areas of the business e.g. Data, Supply Chain, Production & Engineering
- Degree level educated in relevant discipline e.g. Food Science.
- Strong Quality background within a fast paced Food Manufacturing environment.
- Data Analysis Experience
- HACCP level 3 essential
- Self motivated & hard worker
- Growth Mindset
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.