£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's fastest growing Scale Up Food & Beverage businesses on a brand new role, we are currently looking for a Reliability Engineering Manager to join their site in Tilbury.
In this role you will have full responsibility and accountability for the Engineering function on site. They are seeking a natural leader who can hit the ground running and someone who is seeking to make an impact in their next role. Your first action in this position will be to review the engineering department on site and identify potential improvements that can be made.
- You will be responsible for leading and motivating the engineering team ensuring that all KPI's are hit.
- Develop engineering procedures and ensure compliance with hygiene and other important standards
- Plan and deliver equipment maintenance when necessary and ensure that all engineering tasks are carried out in a quick and cost effective manner
- You will manage spend within Engineering & Maintenance
- Work alongside other teams to identify and implement cost savings
- Ideally will be degree level educated in Engineering related discipline
- Strong experience working within a Manufacturing environment (Food OR FMCG ideally)
- Must be experienced working in an environment where Hygiene is highly important
- Project Management Experience
- Strong Influencer & Leader
- Understanding/Qualification in 5s, Six Sigma or LEAN would be an advantage
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.