£100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Title: Senior Director/ Associate Partner - Supply Chain Consultancy
Package: £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Package
Location: London/Nationwide (With Regular Travel required)
I am excited to be partnering with an award-winning specialist global consultancy that is looking to bring in high-performing consultancy professionals into the business to support their continued growth. Working with major blue chip clients you will evaluate, define & improve their operational & supply chain strategies, working as a partner to the business utilising your specialist knowledge to drive exceptional change.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior manager/director to join a growing consultancy with a fantastic culture. Within an autonomous role, you will have the opportunity to lead on multiple exciting transformational strategies working on revolutionary & innovative projects with market leading clients.
- Working as part of the senior leadership team to deliver Operational & Transformation Strategy across the Supply Chain Arena for major blue chip clients
- Grow, Develop & Mentor the wider consultancy team, upskilling individuals.
- Leading on complex projects & managing multiple workstreams, whilst continuing to deliver for the business
- Account Management lead for key clients, supporting on defining future strategies & highlighting new areas of development.
- New Business Development, leading on pitches, developing sales pipeline & new accounts
- Responsible for developing & leading on key projects with major clients to support Operations Strategy & Transformation
- Managing complex programmes of change both long term & short term plan, driving innovative transformation across your clients
Who are you?
- A collaborative & engaging individual with a desire to 'best in class' service & strong leadership skills
- 8-10 years + with major consultancy group with specialist knowledge in Supply Chain
- Excellent Academic Record, Degree Educated with excellent analytical skills
- A proven track record of developing sales pipelines both through account development & new sales leads
- A strong communicator who can engage with individuals across all levels
The business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers multiple routes for progression. They are also a business that fosters an open and collaborative culture and are looking for strong high performing individuals to join their team!
If you're looking for a challenging and interesting opportunity, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don't hesitate to apply.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.