£60000 - £90000 per annum + Equity
about 1 month ago
Senior Operations Manager
High Growth Tech Start up
£60,000 - £90,000 + Equity (DOE)
This brand new permanent role is reporting directly into the Founder/CEO of a heavily backed last mile industry disruptor who has already received significant funding to expand across the UK and Europe.
They are looking to bring on a Senior Operations Manager to take full responsibility for strategy and operational efficiency to support their growth. Holding strategic oversight and solving complex problems with innovative solutions whilst working in a fast paced high growth environment with massive market opportunity.
This is fantastic people focused and sustainable business, looking for autonomous, ambitious and driven individuals to join their team.
What will the role entail?
- Leadership and focus on specific strategic area aiding in the successful growth of the business across transformation, business strategy, operational improvement or scaling the operation.
- Driving innovative strategies across processes, systems and people, highlighting pinch points and key opportunities
- Continuing to look for opportunities to improve their operations and as well as ensuring sustainable resources for their growth plans
- Working closely with the wider teams, to ensure a sustainable & efficient service to their customers
Ideally we are looking for:
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Able to act fast within an organisation that is driven by speed within every opportunity
- A hands on & dynamic leader, able to blend strategy and delivery
- A data warrior, with exceptional analytical skills - able to utilise this for maximum impact, but is not bound by it
- Previous experience within a high growth on demand/ecommerce operationally focused environment or a background from a major consultancy - Would be highly desirable
Why should you apply for this role?
- A fantastic and diverse company culture with an excellent starting salary
- This is a critical position within a well backed early stage start up
- The opportunity to take total ownership for a specific focus in an exciting & growing business
- Recruitment and team leadership opportunities
- Real opportunities for quick progression with success of the role
- Work from home Flexibility
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.