20 days ago
29 Feb 00:00
We are excited to partner with a global leading business that is currently looking for a Senior Category Manager Utilities to be part of a growing Indirect team.
We are looking for someone with specific experience in handling energy/ utilities category across Europe or globally.
• Develop the category strategy across the European region
• Lead a spend >€100mm
• Establishes both mid-and long term agreements with suppliers
• Develop relationships with internal business stakeholders
• Continuously driving SCR activities to enable performance increase and add value to the business’ operations
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Automation) or equivalent
• At least 7 years of experience in procurement
• Have strong understanding of Utilities category, ideally covered other technical categories
• Strong stakeholder skills
• Ability to work in a high paced environment
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Please apply with your CV to this advert if you would like to explore further