£38000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
22 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be partnering with a Global Food Manufacturing business on a critical new hire, we are currently looking for an Operations Shift Manager to join their Manufacturing Site in Suffolk. In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of production specialists in a fast paced environment. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver strong results and constantly look for improvement activities in production.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who performed exceptionally well during a very challenging year. They have a high performance culture so they are looking for a strong leader who can hit the ground running.
- First Line Manager responsible for leading the production teams on a shift and daily basis.
- Delivery of production plan and OEE performance for the area of control whilst maintaining and improving standards and policies, manage within established company guidelines and precedents
- Oversee Production, safety, quality, people within the specified production area on a shift basis.
- Primarily delivery of the shift results however also required to take active role in the longer term improvement activity and plans for the area.
- Deliver a safe working environment delivering good quality products to agreed production plans whilst ensuring labour and yield controls are in place and being adhered to.
- Leading the teams through regular performance reviews using short interval control and multi-disciplined teams.
- Strong experience working in Food/FMCG or similar
- Strong leadership competencies required with the ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to identify specific business improvement opportunities and problem solving
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and ensure communications are clear and understood, be able to motivate teams when adapting and adopting change programs
- Experience of delivering sustainable improvement plans which have contributed to business success and transformation
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.