£28000 - £32000 per annum + Shift allowance
13 days ago
I am happy to be working with a fantastic eCommerce start up on a number of exciting new roles for their team. This company has gone through extremely fast growth over the past year and is therefore looking to expand their operations team with a number of new hires. These roles offer a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, well established business while they go through an incredibly exciting period with a huge amount of potential for the future.
This role is based in West London and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience plus possible shift allowance. Please note that this role will follow a Sunday to Thursday working week pattern, with either early or late shifts.
- Accountable for the successful leadership of a team of staff in the warehouse, responsible for the successful receiving of goods and despatch of customer orders
- Ensure that team KPIs are being met, identifying and solving any issues as the shift supervisor
- Identify any room for improvement within the team and operation, leading initatives and working closely with Receiving and Despatch Manager to implement new processes and continuous improvement procedures
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years of warehouse shift leadership experience, leading a receiving/despatch operation or a pick/pack operation.
- Strong leadership experience, managing teams of 5+ on shift
- Collaborative and friendly management style, able to work with team to find and drive improvements within the operation
- Driven and ambitious - this is a fast paced, fast growth company with a huge amount of room for progression and development!
Successful candidates will receive between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on experience. Again please note that this role will follow a Sunday to Thursday working week pattern, with either early or late shifts. Shift Supervisors on late shifts will receive a shift allowance.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.