£80000 - £90000 per annum
29 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be coming out to market with a brand new role in Warwickshire, we are currently working with one of the fastest growing E-Commerce businesses in the UK on a Site Operations Manager position. In this role you will be the first person to join a brand new site, as the Site Lead you will have the opportunity to be involved in the site set up, implement your own processes, manage the end to end operation whilst managing your team and recruiting new members.
This is a business that has grown tremendously in the past 5 years, originally a start up they are now firmly established as market leaders in the UK and Europe. It's a fast paced operation with very high standards so we are seeking a strong leader who will be able to hit the ground running.
- You will recruit, develop and lead the team responsible for processing, packing and fulfilling the customer orders across new and existing categories.
- You will plan, organise and lead day-to-day operations whilst meeting budgetary/operational targets and exceeding customers' expectations.
- Managing supplier relationships for day-to-day operations, and working with them to drive improvements in cost, quality and efficiency
- You will drive continuous improvement, innovation and operational efficiency on site through data-driven problem solving.
- Establish and run reporting for the warehouse, providing regular, accurate data analysis to the senior team.
- You will work cross functionally and manage multiple stakeholders, working collaboratively to solve problems.
- You will be responsible for Health and Safety within the warehouse ensuring that all staff are fully trained.
- Experience of leading a fast-paced e-commerce manufacturing site/fulfilment centre, ideally working with perishable products.
- Strong track record of successfully developing and managing a high performing team.
- Strong ability to analyse data, processes and solve problems with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience of working with excel, data, warehouse systems/software and collaboration tools.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of best practice processes in a warehouse environment and experience in successfully implementing them.
- Experience of driving automation and innovation in warehouse operations
- Passionate about quality, customer experience, people and processes
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.