£70000 - £90000 per annum
11 days ago
Pod are delighted to be partnering with an exciting high growth FMCG business who are experiencing consistent and exceptional demand and are looking for an experienced, highly organised & innovative programme manager to design, implement & manage their new warehouse set ups in the north west along with delivering on their future programmes of change.
There's huge growth potential for this business who has seen impressive & sustained growth of the years and are looking for someone to take full ownership of this project which will be critical in supporting the business's future success
This is a brand new role offering the right person a fantastic opportunity to make the role there own & build the foundations to support the businesses' exceptional growth.
Note this role is 12-18 Month FTC, but with opportunities for high performing individual to continue on further with the business.
- To own, design & deliver a large scale strategic programme of change to support the business' growth
- Leading the setup, design & effective go live of the new warehouse working cross functionally across; Operations, Engineering, HR, IT & SC Tech
- Leading the end to end delivery & creating the programme road map ensuring clear communication & achievable milestones.
- Creating the project framework & establishing/monitoring a set of key performance indicators across the business
- Reporting on progress of the project along with highlighting key areas of concerns to senior leadership team.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder both internally & externally
- Identifying opportunities across the organisation for future change programmes
- 5 -7 + years' E2E Programme Management exp; with detailed knowledge of setting up new distribution/manufacturing/operational/logistics sites, from selection, property acquisition, to site set up through to BAU
- Excellent Automation Experience, setting up highly effective facilities
- Strong Experience working in fast paced FMCG environment, food experience would be desirable but not essential
- Hands on & highly organised individual who has managed multi million £ budgets
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills; with ability to flex style and communicate impactfully
- Ability to run complex projects & comfortable creating business cases & presenting to senior stakeholders
- Fantastic collaboration & communication skills, able to drive quick & effective change.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply to today! Or reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.