£25000 - £28000 per annum + Shift allowance
19 days ago
I am happy to be working with a fantastic eCommerce start up on a number of exciting new roles for their team. This company has gone through extremely fast growth over the past year and is therefore looking to expand their operations team with a number of new hires. These roles offer a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, well established business while they go through an incredibly exciting period with a huge amount of potential for the future.
This role is based in West London and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience plus possible shift allowance. Please note that this role will follow a Sunday to Thursday working week pattern on an early/late shift basis.
- Own the full stock management process, leading the count process for each shift
- Anicipate and resolve issues arising from any stock discrepancies
- Work within the warehouse to ensure that stock is accurately accounted for, and identify and undertake Continuous Improvement projects with support from the Receiving and Despatch manager
The successful candidate should have:
- 2+ years in an inventory management role in an FMCG environment
- A strong knowledge of warehousing environments
- Very strong knowledge of Excel, good knowledge of WMS systems; experience in implementations is a bonus!
- Extremely organised, with strong drive and ambition to progress and succeed
- Excellent teamworking skills, with a collaborative, friendly attitude and desire to work in a fast paced start up company with an excellent culture!
Successful candidates will recieve up to £28,000 depending on experience plus possible shift allowance and excellent scope for progression!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.