£100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be once again partnering with one of the World's most well renowned Food Manufacturing businesses on a very exciting new opportunity. We are currently recruiting for a Strategic Project Engineering Manager to join their Manufacturing Site in Lancashire (or Amsterdam). In this role you will oversee key projects in the UK & Europe of up to £100M CAPEX including greenfield and brownfield installations.
This is a brand new position, we are looking for someone with high energy and excellent stakeholder management experience as it's a role where you will be interacting with people at all levels in different locations. It's an opportunity to join a Food Manufacturing powerhouse who had an excellent year and have had a large recent investment to further their plans for expansion.
- You will be the overall Project Leader for Strategic Capex investment projects for the UK & Europe, responsible for delivering projects 'on time in full'.
- You will have budget responsibility of $10M to $100M depending on the extent of the project.
- Complete full feasibility analysis covering all aspects of the project in line with the stage gate process.
- Lead a multi-functional project team across the UK & Europe, keeping everyone engaged through regular meetings, ensuring all members are working towards the same goal.
- Report project progress to all levels in the organisation both regionally and internationally.
- Strive to continuously improve project management processes.
- Degree Level Educated in Engineering related discipline e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial etc.
- Strong experience in Food Manufacturing, will also consider people from FMCG
- Strong Project Management experience, will have led multi-national & multi-functional complex engineering projects with budgets of up to £100M
- Excellent LEAN and Continuous Improvement background.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience.
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of end to end Supply Chain
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.