£30000 - £35000 per annum
15 days ago
12 Mar 00:00
Role: Supply Chain Coordinator
Pod is partnering with a major FMCG business in search for a Supply Chain Coordinator. If you're are looking for a new challenge, in a great global business, this is your chance to join an organisation where your development will be supported and encouraged.
Check out the job description below:
- Managing deliveries from factories to customers.
- Placing purchase orders and sales orders.
- Chasing factories for delivery updates.
- Keeping the system up to date
- Generating production orders in our internal system.
- Arranging sea, air and road deliveries with our hauliers.
- Generating customer invoices
- Helping Supply Chain Coordinator to meet month end deadlines.
- Experience within an international logistics department or organisation
- Customer service experience
- Experience of supply chain & planning
- Strong IT literacy, particularly MS Office and ideally including SAP
- Previous experience of working with Far Eastern suppliers an advantage
- Degree qualified or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Additional language skills such as French, Italian or Spanish would be an advantage
- Organised with excellent ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great team player
- Highly motivated and proactive
If the above sounds like you and your ready to embark on this new challenge, then please apply or contact me:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.