£25000 - £32000 per annum
13 days ago
Supply Chain Executive - HYBRID
I am delighted to be working with an Italian premium beverage business on a Supply Chain Executive role in their UK team based in Bishops Stortford. This person will be responsible for supporting the day to day running of the supply chain.
This position is full time and based in the office near Bishops Stortford with potential to work from home 2 days per week. Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager, this position is for someone for whom career progression is essential as it offers many opportunities for further development.
Supply Chain Executive, role responsibilities:
- Providing the excellent customer service by cooperating with a huge amount of retailers and other customers
- Working with the third-party warehouse provider to achieve a great supplier performance
- Processing the invoices and resolving the customer queries
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with the account managers
- Processing the customer sales orders and updating the price lists by using company's ERP systems JD Edwards
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience in a supply chain role witihin consumer goods (ideally)
- Strong communicator with the analytical mind
- Very good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with a "can do" attitude
- Italian language (would be a bonus)
This is an opportunity for someone who is very keen to learn and wants to develop a career further.
If it sounds like you, please apply using the link, or email your CV to Natalia directly at email@example.com today.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.