£28000 - £35000 per annum
19 days ago
Pod are excited to be partnered with a consumer health and cosmetics company who own a range of super cool brands. We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team in west London!
You'll be in charge of turning demand forecasts into an accurate supply plan for 3rd party suppliers in the UK & Far East, performing advanced stock management, and contributing to S&OP.
This is a great chance to join a recognised brand as they go from success to success, to take full ownership of a planning function, and contribute to a great company culture.
- Generating finished goods supply plan for 3rd party suppliers from demand plan
- Managing inventory for UK warehouse
- Acting as the key point of contact for suppliers and warehousing teams
- Contributing to S&OP by corroborating sales and demand plans with capacity by customer and SKU
For this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years' experience in a consumer goods supply chain planning role
- Excellent communicative skills to manage internal and external relationships
- A very strong grasp of Excel for planning (and ideally SAGE ERP)
- Ability to problem solve and approach challenges logically
- Passion for ownership of your responsibilities
Could this be for you? Apply or send a CV to email@example.com!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.