£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits
22 days ago
Operations Manager / Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + Package
An award winning and fast-growing FMCG business who are seeking a passionate and driven Operations Manager / Supply Chain Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This company is a growing and progressive start-up, whereby you will be able to drive change and have a real impact on the businesses success.
This role will lead all day-to-day supply chain operations for the business managing the talented office based teams and reporting into the Operations Director
Key Responsibilities for the position of Supply Chain / Operations Manager -
- Overall responsibility for the Sales Order Processing, Customer Service and Logistics team that has responsibility for all orders, deliveries, and customer service worldwide!
- Overseeing and empowering a passionate & driven team, developing, and upskilling them to ensure the businesses future success.
- Work cross-functionally across the business with the Production and Packing teams to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately and on-time, in-full.
- Managing forecasting & demand.
- End-to-end supply planning.
- Managing relationships with 3rd part manufacturers.
- Happy to 'roll up your sleeves' and 'do' as well as 'manage'.
- Being the point of contact for escalating complaints and successfully resolving them.
- Embedding of new processes to build a robust supply chain foundation to enable business scale up.
- Training new starters on systems and processes.
- Promoting collaboration and team spirit in line with company values, beliefs, and behaviours.
Key Requirements for the position of Supply Chain / Operations Manager -
- 3-5 years' experience in fast paced, demanding environment.
- Experience within an end-to-end supply chain role, ideally within FMCG.
- Team management / direct report experience.
- Demand Planning / Forecasting.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- MRP/ERP Experience - Sage preferred but not a requirement.
- Passion and drive to bring effective change.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.