£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
28 days ago
Supply Chain Systems Implementation Lead/Manager
£80,000 - £90,000 + Excellent Benefits
We are thrilled to be partnering with a market-leading direct to consumer food business, who are changing the way we eat !
This exciting role where you will define & lead the system/solution agenda for the business, working inbetween both the technical & operation team, driving both the strategic solutions along with supporting the go live of new sites & systems.
Our client is looking for a hands on & highly motivated individual who can lead and implement multiple strategic projects whilst influencing key stakeholders & working cross functionally to ensure the objectives are met.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth business with a fantastic culture and excellent career prospects
- Scope & ultimately design the supply chain systems strategy to support the continue growth & operational effectiveness of the business
- Using your experience from both a technical & supply chain background help to solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Lead the architecture, design and build of technology product and solutions addressing intricate business problems
- Work closely with the supply chain & operation team to align business solutions with the systems selection & implementation
- Create a road map for new solutions development & evolution of current systems, building a culture of continuous improvement
- Review & assess the end to end operation, highlighting key bottle necks and pinch points and suggesting effective solutions
- A hands on, tenacious & innovative individual with excellent track record of designing & implementing systems within a fast pace environment
- 7-10 + years' experience with a proven track record of being able to drive effective change with a blend of technical & operational experience;
Positions such as; systems implementation manager; solution architect; Supply Chain systems manager; SC Programme Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive change
- Enthusiasm to deliver a best in class supply chain and develop yourself & others
- Strong technical knowledge is highly beneficial, but not a definitive requirement
This business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers' multiple routes for progression. They are a business which fosters an open and collaborative culture and look for innovative people with excellent leadership skills.
If this sounds like the sort of environment you are keen to work in then please apply now. For further information please contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.