£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with an exciting global FMCG business who are currently looking for a junior supply planner/co-ordinator to join their supply chain team on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract. This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading business that prides themselves on their values driven approach and who are leaders in the FMCG food and drink environment.
About the role:
- Support creation of production plans for the short-term and mid/long-term horizons, ensuring stock availability across UK&I warehouses.
- Propose solutions to avoid availability issues.
- Work closely with the demand planning, sales, inventory and account supply management teams to understand supply needs and achieve high customer service.
- Work towards driving improvements to performance and ways of working.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a supply chain role(s) (Ideally within FMCG/Food industry)
- Great communication and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
- Great analytical skills and experience working with Excel
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.